Just like problem can occur in Male reproductive system, the same kind of problems may occur in female reproductive organs. There are certain conditions which can be rectifiedduring female urology treatment –
- Cystocele –When bladder sags into the vagina.
- Pelvic prolapse – when pelvic musclesare loosened and cause the organs to slide out of place.
- Urethral diverticulum –a bulge in the urethra that stops the urine and cause urinary tract infections.
- Urethral strictures –the tube whichcarries the urine to the bladder narrows.
- Urinary incontinence –the loss of urine control.
- Vaginal bulge –when weakened muscles allow the vaginal wall to bulge.
- Vaginal mesh complications –problems caused by a vaginal mesh used to treat prolapse or incontinence.